TROY WATER AND SEWER COMMISSIONERS MEETING
January 8, 2020
Page 1 of 1
PRESENT: Bert Lang, Bucky Sheats, Mark Huntoon, Carl Patten, Justin Frazier
Meeting called to Order – Bert called the meeting to order at 5:03
REVIEW OF THE MINUTES FROM December 11, 2019 – Bucky made a motion to accept the minutes as read, Carl seconded. All in
favor, motion passed.
GUEST: James & Nicole Landry – Own property here on Dort St would like to connect to the water system. Justin ran much 6” pipe would be need, 1348 ft. cost for HDPE is $12,690, the ductile iron is double. Discussed the sewer they would not be able to connect to as it is a forced main and would cause all sorts of problems for them at their location. Cost of running the line for water would not be cost effective.
1. Heating System – Propane tanks are set, gas lines are run except for the heaters in the garage. Justin will contact Allen Mathewson to discuss the connection of these heaters and filling of tanks. C.D. Plumbing & Heating still needs to pressure test, setup a/c units and condenser.
2. Manholes North Main St – on hold till spring
3. Meter on Monadnock St – on hold working with customer.
4. Wet Well Update. – Parts are being shipped on 1/10/2020 as some part were not ready for original ship date.
1. Auditing – Discussed the Water/Sewer books not being audited since 2016. Towns Audit was just completed for 2017 but the auditors did not come down to water/sewer. Rhonda will contact Vachon and Cluckay and see if they will audit books for 2017, 2018 and 2019 and what the charge would be and bring cost back to the Board for the next meeting.
2. NH Tax Kios – Curtis was down sharing that the Select Board would be putting in a Warrant Article regarding this system where customers would be able to make payments online for taxes and water/sewer bills. The Water/Sewer Board would like more information on this program. Bert will go to Selectmen Meeting Thursday night to see if he can get some information. Rhonda shared that Dick Thackston shared Winchester is using and she could share what it looked like, but that does not explain how it all works.
3. February Meeting – February meeting will be scheduled for 2/5/2020 due to vacation schedules.
4. Payroll – reviewed and signed
5. Payables – reviewed and signed
6. General Ledger – reviewed and signed
7. Adjournment – Carl made motion for adjournment 5:50, Bucky seconded all in favor.
Office Manager, Water/Sewer Department