TROY WATER AND SEWER COMMISSIONERS MEETING
August 8, 2018
Page 1 of 1
PRESENT: Bert Lang, Bucky Sheats, John Callahan, Jr., Justin Frazier
Meeting called to Order – Bert called the meeting to order at 4:54
REVIEW OF THE MINUTES FROM July 11, 2018 – Bucky made a motion to accept the minutes as read, John seconded all in favor.
1. Quotes on HVAC, Propane, and Electric Heat – Justin shared that Chris gave him a price for the other option for
heating units in the garage and the cost would be $6,000 more a piece. We are waiting for Keating to come in on
8/21/18 to give us a quote and Pinney to come in on 8/27/18 to give us a quote so we can compare prices for all the
same units. Have not worked on propane prices yet as we were waiting until a decision made on heating system.
2. Conex Box –. Justin shared they have started working on the inside to get ready.
3. 294 Monadnock Street – Justin shared they have been working up there this week. Should have 294 hooked up
tomorrow and the other two next week.
4. NH Department of Labor Audit – Rhonda met with Inspector Campbell on 8/2/18 and went over the inspection.
Three items were found at Water/Sewer Dept. 1. Meal periods were not documented on time sheets. 2. Employees
did not acknowledge changes to timesheets (initials required). 3. Employee written notification of wages at time of
hire were not done. Inspector Campbell believes these violations will result in warnings.
1. 160 North Main St– Rhonda received a phone call from the executor of this property wanting to know if we would
extend the payment deadline as the owner has passed away and they are cleaning out the house to prepare to sell. After discussion Bucky made a motion that we stay with the policy and have the bill paid, John seconded, all in favor.
2. Payroll – reviewed and signed
3. Payables – reviewed and signed
4. General Ledgers – reviewed and signed
5. Adjournment – Bucky made a motion for adjournment at 5:19, John seconded, all in favor motion passed
Office Manager, Water/Sewer Department