September 2013 Trustee Minutes
Gay – Kimball Library
Board of Trustees Meeting
September 4, 2013
Members Present: Yvonne Peters, Allan Bailey, Charleen Hoefsmit
Also: Catherine Callegari – Librarian
Treasurer’s Report: Checking – $4,787, Fines – $290, Memorial Find – $500, Petty Cash – $429 Grand Total: $6,006
Librarian’s Report: Door Count: 1,390, Circulation: 2,412, Computer Usage: 115, New Patrons: 24
- Current data (as of 9/3) finds the Budget on track, with 34% of Town Funds remaining available.
- Kathy Marrotte has begun the interior touch-up painting around the replacement windows. The invoice for the windows has arrived, and will be checked for alignment with the quote.
- Exterior painting by Dennis Wright has been scheduled, with an estimated start date of 9/20.
- Review of the Library’s Personnel Policy was tabled until the October 2nd meeting.
- Selectman Update: Paychecks from Town Hall will now be issued on Thursdays vs. Tuesdays, and use of a time clock is being considered for town employees.
- Books are starting to arrive for the 10/4th and 5th Book Sale. Allan Bailey and Charleen Hoefsmit will assist patrons with their purchases at the book sale.
- The library will extend Sheila Depew (our Story Time provider) a paid invitation to attend the Children’s Literature Festival on 10/26 as acknowledgement for her continuing service.
- Catherine’s purchase of an “all-in-one” scanner (fax/scanner/copier, printer) to address patron’s request to scan materials, and to update the existing fax machine was endorsed by the Trustees.
Meeting was adjourned at 6:50 P.M.
Next Meeting will be held on October 2nd at 6:00 P.M.