Gay – Kimball Library Board of Trustees Meeting
April 3, 2013
Members present: Yvonne Peters, Allen Bailey, Charleen Hoefsmit
Also: Catherine Callegari – Librarian
Treasurer’s Report: Checking – $7,571.00, Fines – $642.00, Memorial Fund – $100.00, Petty Cash – $354.00.
Grand Total: $8,667.00
Librarian’s Report: Door Count: 1108, Circulation: 2271, Computer Usage: 100, New Patrons: 7
- Electrical work completed, but not sure how it was paid for
- Budget is on target for the year.
- Catherine will deliver our appropriation request per our letter of understanding with the Select Board to Cindy before 4/15.
- PSNH: Contact info for lighting audit is submitted. Expecting a call back within the week.
- The new telescope will arrive on Saturday April 6th. Our cost was only $25.00, the remaining funds were donated.
- New website is coming along nicely
- Line item costs for 2011 & 2012 “seasonal laborers” may be compared to independent companies quotes for cost effective mowing.
- Received KBA Grant for SRP Critters & Creatures coming in July.
- The trustees voted on the positions of the board.
- Yvonne Peters – Chair
- Allen Bailey – Treasurer
- Charleen Hoefsmit – Secretary
Meeting was adjourned at 7:15pm. Next meeting will be held on May 1st, 2013 @ 6:00pm.