LIBRARY BOOK/DVD PICK-UP SERVICE
We are offering this service on an individual basis. After you make a request (via our catalog, email or phone) we will call you when it is ready for pick-up. Due to very limited staffing this may take several days.
Direct link to our catalog – https://catalog.troylibrary.us/ Our email address – email@example.com
Phone number – 242-7743
- Requests for pick-up require advance notice. Patrons who wish to request items for pick-up can do so by placing items on hold in our online catalog, emailing us a list of items from our catalog or by calling us with what you need. We will call you when those items are ready for pick up in a bag on a table in our entryway.
- You can request specific titles, or have staff select items. If you’d like us to browse for you, please be ready to provide information about the types of materials you’d like ex. mystery, science fiction, etc.
- Please use the book drop to return your items
- Returned books/DVDs are being quarantined before they are returned to the collection.
- We may stop pick-up service during the closure depending on changes to the guidelines for dealing with COVID-19.
Please be assured that the library is committed to doing its part to safeguard our community. We’ll continue to monitor information closely and keep you informed about changes to our services. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.