The Gay-Kimball Library is looking for a custodian to work 3 hours a week @ $9.50 an hour doing basic cleaning including vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, taking out the trash, dusting, and other duties as needed. Must have cleaning experience, be detail oriented and able to lift 25 pounds. EOE
If you are interested, please send or drop off a letter of interest and/or resume to:
Gay-Kimball Library, PO Box 837, Troy, NH 03465
or email to email@example.com.
See below for a complete job description.
Under the supervision of the Library Director:
• Keeps interior of building clean and in orderly condition, including but not
limited to, the following: dusts furniture, washes woodwork, interior glass, display cases, countertops, walls and windows. Cleans washrooms, water fountains, and staff area. Sweeps, mops, vacuums as needed.
• Empties trash and garbage containers.
• Keeps staff and customers’ restrooms provided with paper towels, soap, etc.
• Keeps track of supplies. Alerts director when supplies are low.
• Performs other duties as needed.
• Knowledge of building cleaning practices, supplies and equipment, and the ability to use them economically and efficiently.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
• Thoroughness, dependability, good physical condition.
• Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
• High school degree or GED with experience in building cleaning practices.
3 hours per week.
Gay-Kimball Library • Post Office Box 837 • Troy, NH 03465
10 South Main Street • (603) 242-7743 • firstname.lastname@example.org