December 2015 Trustee Minutes
Board of Trustees Meeting
December 2, 2015 – at 4:00 pm
Members Present: Yvonne Peters, Allan Bailey, Charleen Hoefsmit, Also: Catherine Callegari – Librarian
Treasurer’s Report: Checking – $1,826, Fines -$290, Memorial Fund – $637, Petty Cash – $310 Grand Total: $3,063
Librarian’s Report: Door count: 864, Circulation: 1,337, Computer Usage: 81, New Patrons: 5
- The budget remains on track with 10.46% of Town Funds available. Catherine is still hoping heating fuel will not need to be re-ordered before year end.
- Catherine is checking into the purchase of 4 or 5 new tables to replace damaged/old ones in the conference room.
- New Library Director, Stephanie Charlefour, will be with us on the weekend of December 12th. Board of Trustees Chairperson, Yvonne Peters, will act as ambassador and treat her to a tour of the Library and our town of Troy.
- Catherine’s proposal to remove patron’s “overdue book” fines has been successfully implemented.
- Copies of the Library’s Insurance policy may be requested from Town Hall as needed.
- Catherine will visit Troy school this Friday to discuss her departure.
Meeting was adjourned at 4:25 pm. The next meeting is scheduled for January 6th @ 4:00pm.