February 2015 Trustee Minutes
Board of Trustees Meeting
February 4, 2015
Members Present: Yvonne Peters, Allan Bailey, Charleen Hoefsmit
Also: Catherine Callegari – Librarian
Treasurer’s Report: Checking – $9,285, Fines -$332, Memorial Fund – $303, Petty Cash – $488
Grand Total: $10,408
Librarian’s Report: Door Count: 998, Circulation: 1,698, Computer Usage: 86, New Patrons: 10
• The Library will be receiving $8,283 from the Trust Fund (approximately $1,000 less than last year).
• Budget data from 2004 showed .74% (@ $650) left at year’s end.
• The Fairpoint is apparently working on our order and will let us know when they are actually done.
• The town will be voting for one Library Trustee on March 10th.
• It was decided that the Conservation Committee will pay at the end of each month for any photocopies or printing.
• Lynn Smith will work the garden areas to the front and back of the Library as part of her Master Gardener Internship. There is no cost to the Library.
• The “Library Needs Your Help” request has raised $307 in donations and pledges, thus far.
• Catherine will be on vacation from March 2nd to March 7th.
• The March Trustee meeting has been rescheduled from the 4th to the 12th.
Meeting was adjourned at 6:35 pm. The next meeting will be held on Thursday, March 12 at 6:00 pm.