June 2014 Trustee Minutes
Board of Trustees Meeting
June 3, 2014
Members Present: Yvonne Peters, Allan Bailey, Charleen Hoefsmit
Also: Catherine Callegari – Librarian
Treasurer’s Report: Checking – $5,457, Fines – $186, Memorial Fund – $717, Petty Cash – $314
Grand Total: $6,674
Librarian’s Report: Door Count: 1,275, Circulation: 1,766, Computer Usage: 100, New Patrons: 5
- The budget update finds us on track with 58% of town funds available.
- Proceeds from the book sale totaled $736. Down about $150 from the October sale.
- Catherine received (and shipped) 791 lbs. of books from the Book Expo for a cost effective $1.33 per book.
- Sources say the newly hired custodian is doing a good job.
- The new computers have arrived. One will need to be sent back for de-bugging.
- Library Director and personnel evaluations are coming up in July.
- Troy school will host the Creatures and Critters program on July 19th.
- Catherine met with Reading Specialist Bethany Rafail, from Troy school, and Alyssa Smith, of the ACES 93 Program, to coordinate these programs and activities with the Library’s Summer Reading Program.
The meeting was adjourned @ 6:35 p.m. The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, July 2nd @ 6:00 p.m.