October 2015 Trustee Minutes
Board of Trustees Meeting
October 7, 2015 – at 4:00 pm
Members Present: Yvonne Peters, Allan Bailey, Charleen Hoefsmit
Also: Catherine Callegari – Librarian
Treasurer’s Report: Checking – $2,145 Fines -$435, Memorial Fund – $537, Petty Cash – $616 Grand Total: $3,733
Librarian’s Report: Door count: 1,302, Circulation: 1,781, Computer Usage: 102, New Patrons: 43
- The budget remains on track with 22.73% of Town Funds available.
- The Book Sale is set for October 10th, with signs placed on the common to maximize Town awareness of the event.
- Our storyteller- Sheila Depew – expressed her gratitude to the Library for her upcoming trip to the Children’s Literature Festival.
- The Hiring Committee is receiving and reviewing resumes for the Librarian position.
- Visits from the children at Troy School are complete. Catherine read to the pre-school classes at the TES and all Kindergartners received a free book.
- Selectman Allan Bailey will keep us apprised and updated on events at Town Hall.
- Avenues available to recover a $20.00 overdraft fee from a patron’s bounced check were discussed.
- The possibility of overlooking overdue fines as a “parting gift” from Catherine is under consideration.
Meeting was adjourned at 4:28pm. The next meeting is scheduled for November 4th at 4:00pm.