Public domain recordings of public domain literature. Plays anywhere!
- Medline Plus
Authoritative information from government agencies and other health-related organizations.
- Merck Manuals Includes consumer, professional and veterinary Manuals. One of the world’s most widely used commercial medical information resources. They are committed to making the best current medical information accessible to health care professionals and patients on every continent.
- Project Gutenberg
Want 30,000 free ebooks? Download to your own device using PDFs, HTML, epub, Mobipocket and more. Enjoy!
- Peterborough Town Library Digital Archive
Includes the following newspapers that are fully indexed and searchable online.
– Contoocook Transcript 1847-1959
– Peterborough Messenger 1848-1860
– Peterborough Transcript, 1849-1971 – Monadnock Ledger Transcript, 2018
Contact us for Passwords – 242-7743 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
NoveList: Love to read? Check out NoveList to see book reviews, get read-alike suggestions, and learn more about fiction.