DRAFT at time of posting.
TROY WATER AND SEWER COMMISSIONERS MEETING
August 14, 2019
Page 1 of 1
PRESENT: Kris Lepisto Bucky Sheats, Carl Patten, and Justin Frazier
Meeting called to Order – Bucky called the meeting to order at 5:06
REVIEW OF THE MINUTES FROM July 10, 2019 – Bucky made a motion to accept the minutes as read, Kris seconded. All in
favor, motion passed.
1. Conex Box – Concrete is all poured, working on line for chemicals, box is just about ready to move, then will have to run
2. Gravel Pack Road – Justin shared that his (step dad) Ken Buffum would do the road for $800.00
3. Heating System Update – Justin shared with the Board that Eversource was looking to having something different than the quote
done, Carl made motion to proceed with the project as approved, Kris seconded all in favor. Justin will contact Chris.
4. Manholes on North Main St. – Justin shared we have purchase a new man hole cover and ring from F.W. Webb with a gasket ring
made on the cover (this is a Nina product). Justin shared this is a much heavier manhole cover. Will try this one out and if it works
will order more as we replace the manholes. Carl suggested we see if they can be delivered to F. W. Webb in Keene to save on the
5. Meters on Monadnock St – Installed meter at 290. Only have to do 298. Justin is thinking about trying to put meter under the
sink and run a wire from there. He is hoping this will work to avoid doing a meter pit.
6. Drainage at Perkins Pond – Justin is waiting to hear back from D.O.T. he did share with them they will need to go down 3ft.
7. Eileen Breckell – Rhonda shared the response from the letter sent to Ms. Breckell after the July meeting requesting she run
the second quarter bill through her insurance company due to the leak. Carl made a motion to abate the sewer portion of the bill
in the amount of $1,280.41 and Ms. Breckell will be responsible for the water portion, Kris seconded, all in favor. Motion passed.
1. Payroll – reviewed and signed
2. Payables – reviewed and signed
3. General Ledger – reviewed and signed
4. Adjournment – Car made motion for adjournment 5:30, Kris seconded all in favor.
Office Manager, Water/Sewer Department