TROY WATER AND SEWER COMMISSIONERS MEETING
September 12, 2018
PRESENT: Bert Lang, Bucky Sheats, Kris Lepisto, Justin Frazier
Meeting called to Order – Bert called the meeting to order at 5:08
REVIEW OF THE MINUTES FROM August 8, 2018 – Bucky made a motion to accept the minutes as read, Kris seconded all in favor. Motion passed
1. Quotes on HVAC, Propane, and Electric Heat – Justin will contact Keating and Pinney and see what the status
is on their quotes for the next meeting.
2. Conex Box –. Justin shared they have not been able to work on this in the last month. Bert shared that they need to
have the two footings in the ground before winter.
3. 294 Monadnock Street – All the water lines are in. Need to do a service billing for 294 Monadnock St. as a new
line was run to the house. Need to have meters installed at all three locations. Have to loam and pave and this will
1. GMC – Justin shared with the Board that GMC is in need of some repairs that he is unable to himself at the shop.
The check engine light is still on, and the moto mounts need to be repaired. Board discussed when trucks break down beyond what Justin is capable of repairing is okay to take to Lepisto’s for repairs.
2. Ford – Bert shared we needed to have Justin get quotes on what is will cost to take care of the rust on doors of the Ford before we cannot repair.
3. Gravel Pack Road – The gravel pack road down to GPW 1 & 2 needs attention. Needs to be crowned and graded. The Board asked Justin to get a quote from Lawrence Brothers.
4. Peristaltic Pump – Justin shared with the Board that he would like to purchase a peristaltic pump for pumping the aluminate as the LMI pumps continue to clog up. Kris made a motion to allow Justin to purchase the pump the cost of $350, Bucky seconded, all in favor, motion passed.
5. Payroll- reviewed and signed
6. Payables – reviewed and signed
7. General Ledgers – reviewed and signed
8. Adjournment – Bucky made a motion for adjournment at 6:09, Kris seconded, all in favor motion passed
Office Manager, Water/Sewer Department