Where Awesome Happens
Find us at: 10 South Main St, Troy, NH 03465
From East/Manchester/Rte. 101
- Follow Rte. 101 west to Peterborough, about 30 miles.
- In Peterborough, turn left onto Rte 202 and follow to Jaffrey, about 6 miles
- At first set of lights in Jaffrey, turn right, still following 202
- At second set of lights in Jaffrey, continue straight on Rte. 124 west
- Follow 124 about 6.5 miles
- Just before Marlborough, there will be a sign for Troy and for East Hill Farm Turn left – this is Jaffrey Rd. and becomes Monadnock St. Follow to the end, about 2.5 miles
- The library’s main entrance and parking lot is on the right, at the intersection of Monadnock and Main St./Rte. 12
- Follow Rte. 12 south into Troy, about 9 miles. Rte. 12 becomes Main St
- Pass through town common, heading towards Fitzwilliam
- One block down, turn left onto Monadnock St
- The library’s main entrance and parking lot is immediately on the left, at the intersection of Monadnock and Main St./Rte. 12
Phone & Fax: 603-242-7743
- Tuesdays: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursdays: 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Board of Trustees announce the Gay-Kimball Library will be closed on the following days for holidays this year. They reserve the right to modify or add dates throughout the year:
- New Year’s Day, January
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day,
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Holiday
- Christmas Holiday
Wii Wednesday 3:00 pm
Jul 6 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Our Wii is up and running! Come on down and enjoy the fun and games!
Gay-Kimball Library Board of Trustees Meeting 5:30 pm
Toddler Tuesdays! 2:00 pm
Toddler Tuesdays! @ Gay-Kimball Library
Jul 26 @ 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
Bring your toddlers to the library for a storytime of their own! We will read books, sing songs, and play games all geared for children under 5.
Book Group Discussion 5:00 pm