Add to Calendar
April 14, 2022 @ 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Social Security Administration
Social Security touches the lives of every American and is a vital part of any financial plan. Securing today and tomorrow starts with being informed. In this session with the Social Security Administration:
- Learn the entitlement factors for retirement, spouse, ex-spouse, and survivor benefits.
- Gain an understanding of the options to start benefits at various ages and the effect of wages on them.
- Expand your knowledge of Social Security’s online tools and resources at www.ssa.gov, including applying for benefits.
Forgot to pre-register? that’s okay, sign up here: Understanding Retirement and register now!
Learn more about this program’s presenters and sponsor’s here:
The Social Security Administration |
Twitter: @SocialSecurity | Facebook: @SocialSecurity | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/ssa
- Doug Nguyen: linkedin.com/in/doug-nguyen
- Charo Boyd: linkedin.com/in/charo-boyd