Gay-Kimball Library – Making YOUR Life Better! by Catherine Callegari
Stay Tuned for a BIG Announcement Coming in March!
Our display case is filled with the wonderful photography of Larry Attridge. You don’t want to miss seeing it!
You can now print from your device or laptop – easy peasy.
• Saturday Story Time! at 10am until February 15th . Great stories paired with a cool craft presented by the peerless Ms. Sheila.
• Cooking the Book: Wednesday, February 12th at 6:30pm. This month will be cooking soups. Pick up a cookbook today & tell us what you’ll be bringing.
• Book Group: Wednesday, February 18th at 4:30pm. They’ll be reading and discussing Desert Queen by Gertrude Bell. Get a copy today.
• MARCH – Jigsaw Puzzle Contest!
• APRIL – Lunch @ the Library & Community Fun Day
• MAY – Book Sale May 22 & 23
Check our Library of Things! They work just fine, even in the cold & dark of Winter! They include our nature backpacks, literacy backpacks, Snap Circuits, Gravity Maze, telescope, microscope & Kill-a-Watt reader.
• Look for random drop-in programs!
Check our Facebook feed to see what’s happening or just drop by.
• FREE e-books & audio books AND MAGAZINES! from our NH Downloadable Book Collection (in co-operation with the State Library & other NH Libraries). Will work with your Kindle, iPad, iPhone, etc. Find the link on our website or catalog. www.troylibrary.us
The Library Board of Trustees will meet Wednesday, February 5th at 4:30PM in the Library. The public is welcome to join us to discuss our hopes and dreams for the new year.
Call us at 242-7743 to renew your items, request materials, or ask us a question. Visit us Tuesday 10AM – 7 PM, Wednesday & Thursday 2 PM – 7 PM, (brave the cold and dark. You really can DO this!) Saturday 10 AM – 2 PM. Or use our free WiFi anytime.