May 2015 Trustee Minutes
Board of Trustees Meeting
May 6, 2015 – at 4:00 pm
Members Present: Yvonne Peters, Allan Bailey, Charleen Hoefsmit
Also: Catherine Callegari – Librarian
Treasurer’s Report: Checking – $6,275, Fines -$391, Memorial Fund – $603, Petty Cash – $605
Grand Total: $7,874
Librarian’s Report: Door Count: 1,046, Circulation: 1,716, Computer Usage: 90, New Patrons: 5
• Information on the first quarter of the Town Budget has been received and is on track.
• Payment for snow removal using the Expendable Trust funds has been completed.
• The “Lunch at the Library” event was a savory success with about 45 patrons partaking in the food and festivities.
• The Trustees authorized $900.00 for Catherine to attend the American Library Association conference on June 23 – 28.
• The “Library Needs Your Help” fundraiser has collected $1,096 for the books on the 50 states. The first batch of 26 titles is available for use.
• Plans are in place for the Book Sale on May 22 and 23rd.
• The Lutheran Church breakfast to benefit the Library will take place on July 18th, from 8 to 10am.
• Springtime visits from Troy School students began with the first graders touring the Library on May 6th. More groups to follow.
• Due to scheduling conflicts, July’s Trustee meeting will be held on the 8th.
• Catherine will check into possible repairs to the siding on the parking lot side of the Library.
Meeting was adjourned at 4:35pm. The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, June 3rd at 4:00 pm.