ALL BOOKS CHECK OUT FOR 3 WEEKS AND CANNOT BE RENEWED.
All books can be requested via InterLibrary Loan except Echo because it’s too new.
All incoming Grade 7 students are required to read
- Echo by Pam Munoz Ryan
All incoming Grade 9 students are required to read
- March by John Lewis, Andrew Aydin and Nate Powell.
Incoming Grade 10-12 students are required to choose at least one of the following to read:
- March by John Lewis, Andrew Aydin and Nate Powell
- Marvel (No Normal) by G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphona
- American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang
Honor students, in their respective grades, are required to read these books as well:
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Ender’s Shadow by Orson Scott Card
- The Stranger by Albert Camus
- Parallel Journeys by Eleanor Ayer
11 AP Language and Composition
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- Freakonomics by Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner
12 AP Literature and Composition
- The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien
- In the Lake of the Woods by Tim O’Brien